What is happening. Just sick

its a dame shame to hear this, i ride through there all the time. a realy nice and peacefull county park with lots of farm anmials and wildlife. im guessing the kids go to the same school as i did. shame i dident catch the little scumbags :evil:
even the local busses stopped going through there becouse of the kids throwing bricks at them
sad fact is no one will stand up to them for fear of getting in trouble with the law.

just saw the local news, the university here runs a forensics course and they have offerd to help find them :D

greenfinger":3m01q0q7 said:
disgusting little scrotes :roll: A firm clip round the ear is what they need

Undertstatement of the year :twisted:

Wifey and I argue sometimes re the death penalty.....need I say more.......must add add I am a reasonable person :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Very sad sick and disturbing :( , stories like this just seem to be getting worse and worse.

Kids seem prepared and capable of doing things unimagineable years ago.

I couldn't have stood buy and watched this, easy to talk big on the net but i think i'd have got steamed into the little sick f*****s :x

Some kids seem to have this ridiculous notion of being hard, where they can be really wimpy, but shockingly aggressive and violent.
-What happened to the idea of being tough and resilient, yet gentle and kind.

Latest posts

Back