What do leftists actually want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you are more conservative leaning, sync, then you'll have no trouble cherishing the world of private property. In this case, RB is privately owned, as previously mentioned. Your post was removed because users and admin/mods found it against the etiquette of RB. Then from there you've decided to have a one man crusade against the supposed leftist regime of RB. Also you're saying that you have kept it clean and it's fine as it's in the general off topic section.. did you forget that you originally started all this in a marketplace watch thread? Only to continue in the site suggestion thread (intended for software related improvements or bug reports)

You like stirring the pot, maybe it gets ye off I don't know... but I will commend you on finally finding the off topic category.

ok, first thing, yes this is trolling thread, @synchronicity you knew this when you posted it, you ask an explosif (see what i did there?) question then get all quotey and outraged when people say stop being so . . . whatever.

this is a bike forum, yes we have a general off topic section, but we have found threads like these go wrong, and end up with full on fights we as moderators then have to deal with, and i'm busy at work and i don't want to have to deal with that crap, so do me a favour, if you want to go talk politics with someone go find a suitable forum because this is not it.

locking the thread to save my sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back