What do leftists actually want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far does it go?
When will you be 'happy'?

Just wondering.

triggered.gif

I'll be happy when I can go to a bicycle forum and not have to endure someone making questionable remarks about other ethnic groups, making broad generalisations, ie that asylum seekers are just criminals.

For a Conservative 'free speech hero' you sure do moan a lot. Forum is privately owned and administrators and mods decide what goes, obviously they weren't too pleased with your remarks and neither was other participants in the thread, myself included

I'll be happy when I can go to a bicycle forum and not have to endure someone making questionable remarks about other ethnic groups, making broad generalisations, ie that asylum seekers are just criminals.

For a Conservative 'free speech hero' you sure do moan a lot. Forum is privately owned and administrators and mods decide what goes, obviously they weren't too pleased with your remarks and neither was other participants in the thread, myself included

Well said, and with much more restraint than I fear I would be capable of.

There are plenty of bicycle-related topics here (and I have contributed to them).

But this forum says:
Forum for discussing anything non-bike related you fancy. Keep it clean.

I have kept it clean.🙂
If we're not meant to talk about anything even remotely political, then it should say "no political discussions allowed" (or whatever).

1) I did not say "that asylum seekers are just criminals". Where did I say that? Funny, I don't remember ever saying that. Maybe it's because I didn't? You just put words in my mouth so to speak.😉
2) I don't claim to be a "conservative 'free speech hero". In fact, I don't even consider myself to be conservative.
3) If mods don't like me they can always ban me, it's their choice. If members don't like me they can always ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back