Watch this. W*nkers

How much was i willing a taxi door to swing open!!

I can say one thing for sure,if i was chopped up by a dick on a bike like that, i would chin him!! :x

Al.

You could do ALL that but with a little more panache so you don't scare the sh1t out of people and are applauded for your cunning and skill. As for that thrash metal soundtrack.....how very nineties.
Fist rapists, all of them.

Pearoast . Comeon chaps ive seen this vid twice on this site already.

And you've got to have a system

Rule number one in the fascist state handbook , rules are one thing , blindly following them and abandoning common sense is another . So some guy rides on a path , so what ? dont get hung up on the rules , its the disregard for a fellow person sharing that particular piece of Earth at the same moment thats the problem . Bike , car , shoes , rocket , none of that part matters . Can you honestly say you have never been buzzed by a car doing 50mph in a 20mph or had some guy either drive or step out infront of you ?

Im not sure which i like better , the traffic violation repercussion resulting in possible injury and damage to property by the intentional opening of a car door or the assault , the vigilante mentality is alive and well :LOL:

perry":2yhgtguy said:
Pearoast . Comeon chaps ive seen this vid twice on this site already.

And you've got to have a system

Rule number one in the fascist state handbook , rules are one thing , blindly following them and abandoning common sense is another . So some guy rides on a path , so what ? dont get hung up on the rules , its the disregard for a fellow person sharing that particular piece of Earth at the same moment thats the problem . Bike , car , shoes , rocket , none of that part matters . Can you honestly say you have never been buzzed by a car doing 50mph in a 20mph or had some guy either drive or step out infront of you ?

Im not sure which i like better , the traffic violation repercussion resulting in possible injury and damage to property by the intentional opening of a car door or the assault , the vigilante mentality is alive and well :LOL:

Indeed it is and is it any wonder when idiots like those featured in the videos can get away with behaviour like that? I have seen car drivers doing 50 in 30's and I have the same opinion of them as the guys in this video. Idiots

Now if you don't mind I'm trying to read my Daily Mail! ;)

read it ! im still writing an article for it :LOL:

It's very easy to be aghast at this but itl never stop , same as the guy sat in the comfy chair not paying any attention to anything other than his stereo . I get just as pissed off with people walking down the street oblivious to everyone else walking too , staggering around or stopping in front of you . I guess its just too much to ask that people care about the people around them :(

chris667":2knu9lmy said:
This is exactly the kind of thing the Jeremy Clarksons of the world feed from.

Precisely, him and bloody jeremy vine :x

Back