Youtube Retro Bike Channels

Got these today from saveoldbikes.com and I think they’re dope. Can’t wait for the rain to let up and stick ‘em on my bikes.

I get a kick out of watching Craig’s channel ‘cause he’s a goofy old hack like myself, whether he’s letting his kid paint his bike, wiping out in the snow, or building his dad a bike.

Are there any youtube channels you find youself glued to?

6B92D796-0F71-4F54-B29B-5320D365E4B8.jpeg

Last edited:
I found myself binging on @twistedwheels the other day. mainly because hes done an F700 near identical to how I'm doin gone!

@spindatt @parktool @atboy4342 @2NDLIFEBIKES @oldshovel @RJTheBikeGuy @MonkeyShred @Hambini @JimLangley1
@christopherhobbs2433

by far the best it's @red_dread period correct and funny. I'm sure he is registered here in RetroBike.

Other like good @db748R (not regular) / @garysprojects / @oldshovel / @MonkeyShred (also a RetroBike member I think) / @CowboyTomi / among other
Belated thanks for the kind words - I am indeed registered here but not as regular a user as I would like. And you are of course 100% correct, my channel is the best on the whole internet.

Belated thanks for the kind words - I am indeed registered here but not as regular a user as I would like. And you are of course 100% correct, my channel is the best on the whole internet.
I do very much enjoy your videos, very funny!

(Ps. Please continue on the hate bike! I want to see those horrid gripshifts being used!)

I do very much enjoy your videos, very funny!

(Ps. Please continue on the hate bike! I want to see those horrid gripshifts being used!)
Ha, the hatebike is down the side of the shed growing moss and another winter's worth of rust. If I find more horrid parts then at some point I'll resurrect it - it could make a fun Part 2. Those gripshifts are beyond vile aren't they?

Back