Warning Magnesium (Mg) Content - 1993 Kirk Revolution LX

STYLAH1980":2w8flv77 said:
I couldn’t give a rat’s a** if these things were cast out of dog poo and painted with shell v-power - they were and still are, cooler than a polar bear’s vegetables. Well done that man. A 1992 Kirk brochure was as close as I got to owning one....

No, no and thrice no.

legrandefromage":2adk6vp8 said:
STYLAH1980":2adk6vp8 said:
I couldn’t give a rat’s a** if these things were cast out of dog poo and painted with shell v-power - they were and still are, cooler than a polar bear’s vegetables. Well done that man. A 1992 Kirk brochure was as close as I got to owning one....

No, no and thrice no.

Ah come on big fella you follow this thread more closely than me :D

Something keeps you come back for more ! :LOL:

STYLAH1980":y67qo71a said:

The brochure being made out of paper means its more likely to survive than the bike :LOL:

dyna-ti":10cnb5iw said:
STYLAH1980":10cnb5iw said:

The brochure being made out of paper means its more likely to survive than the bike :LOL:

And its probably les combustible :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back