USERNAMES!!!

My name is Stan and I began my wee life with just 4 bikes and somehow accumulated 4000 more! I'm estimating but it seems like a bunch!

I love this place and can't wait to be your cyberfriends!

Stan4bikes":1xvjz62j said:
My name is Stan and I began my wee life with just 4 bikes and somehow accumulated 4000 more! I'm estimating but it seems like a bunch!

I love this place and can't wait to be your cyberfriends!

Holly cow , 4000? Pictures please , worthy of a new thread !

For 7 years - up til 4 years ago, I was UK tech authority for part of the defensive aids suite on this...

apache-b.jpg

S'obvious innit? :D

Now I play with this sort of stuff... but not as impressive as Apache - so the name stuck - on all the forums I belong to.

DSCF0034-1.jpg

IMG00055-20110906-1214.jpg

Yes, that chunky chappie is me - we ran out of fuel whilst testing. Not an every day sight at Morrisons petrol forecourt :LOL:

I spent a lot of time of the MIRA site in 2008 and there were some similar vehicles there being tested.

Don't know what they were or who's they were (as is the case with anything at MIRA) but they looked like the same sort of desert truck.

my name is Graham, but everyone just calls me G.

when I became an uncle, and my mate had his kids too, he wrote me a birthday card and called me Unkle'G'sif in a sort of graffiti style (he is an artist), and it just stuck

so UnkleGsif it is

G

Question: What is TWAIN?

Answer: Some say TWAIN stands for "technology (or toolkit) without an interesting name," but that's a myth. What matters is what TWAIN does. Released in 1992, Twain is the interface standard for Windows and Macintosh that allows imaging hardware devices (such as scanners and digital cameras) to communicate with image processing software. Prior to TWAIN, image acquisition devices all came with their own proprietary software. If you wanted to work with a scanned image in a different application, you had to save the image to disk first, then open the application of your choice and re-open the image there.

but really, it started when my friend back at Uni pronounced my name weirdly. Martin + Twain = Martwain. Twain for short. He is weird, but coincidentally he shares the exact same birthday as me - it'll be 11/11/11 this year :) my first binary birthday :p (with the exception of last year and the year 2000)

Back