Unknown frame (french?)

The link posted earlier includes some very informative comments. In short, yes, but with the reservation I have never done this myself, but have tried various Huret levers from band on clamps on a Simplex boss and they have all worked.
Much appreciated, thanks.

OK, frame turned up yesterday. Its as nice as I hoped and will be off to Argos for a few changes and paint.

Band on simplex levers don't fit. I may get them changed for standard bosses to make my life easy.

OK, frame turned up yesterday. Its as nice as I hoped and will be off to Argos for a few changes and paint.

Band on simplex levers don't fit. I may get them changed for standard bosses to make my life easy.
I think I have some Huret levers in the box of sh*t you can try. Post cost only.

I think I have some Huret levers in the box of shit you can try. Post cost only.
Thanks for the kind offer but I think I'll get Argos to just change the bosses. I'm guessing Argos is the go to still, anyone have other recommendations?

I can't work out if I should build it up with modern parts (7700 or campag) or a TA chainset and huret derailleurs. I'll get it painted first and then work out things after.

Latest posts

Back