Turquoise Zooka!

Yo Crashy

Devout Dirtbag
Been after one for ages and have just found this on eBay :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Ringle-Road-Ste ... dZViewItem

Trouble is, they wont ship outside the US...

So, are there any friendly American Retrobikers out there who could help me out and send this on to the UK?

Would be much appreciated!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I know it sounds obvious and therefore patronising (my apologies), but I find that quite a few of the American sellers that state US only will actually ship here when asked, I think it's the idea of shipping to some of the far reaches of the earth that puts them off, but little old blighty sometimes swings them. I have won a few retro things this way that would otherwise have stayed in america.

I have bought a lot off ebay from American sellers and they have been fine with shipping to the UK. Asked this seller already about shipping and have been told that he will only ship within the US.

Not too bothered. As Scant pointed out its probably the wrong size anyway. I just saw the words "turquoise" and "Zooka" and didnt bother reading the rest.

Crashy,

didn't mean at all to be patronising - was just in case you could get it afterall. :)

zooooka. Hmmmm. got myself a little 120mm 0 deg zooka mountain, but none in turq. i want a green one if you ever see one?

I have a green one NOS . :LOL:

For the turquoise , as Scant said , check with seller for the diameter . road bars are 26mm , and it might damage your stem , bars if you fit a MTB bars in it .

sure...glad to. you buy/pay/ship to me, & i'll ship to you at actual cost. you can paypal me funds once we know what it really costs.

i ebay as 'dookie!' if you want to check my feedback. you'll get the stem from me...no worries! besides, i already have one! see my paramount in 'readers bikes'.

good luck. pm for details.

Back