Boiled Urine...

It might not have been underwear. Point is, it was used clothing.
You use that shit for rags, not packaging material! Disgusting!🥴

I still have not decided what feedback to leave for this seller.🤔
I mean what do you say?

If I say the wrong thing they'll neg me.😟

Anyway, look, I do sympathise. I really do.
Weren't those bars going SUPER cheap a few weeks ago on the use website?

It’s theft - you paid and didn’t receive and instead someone else has it - I’d email the seller and demand it sent otherwise the police will be informed against the other buyer who has received your item

I would start an official complaint through ebay. If we all go around letting people off then all the sh!t people will get worse and gradually more people will become the same.
Sometimes it is hard to find the energy, to do it, but someone has got to keep the boat from sinking.
I have had great success using the official complaint procedure as a seller, and a buyer, for dealing with bad apples and idiots.

A little rant off the back of an eBay transaction that went pear-shaped! :mad:

Purchased an immaculate set of USE Atom carbon bars, which match the bars on my Zaskar and were for my missus M2 Stumpy build, from a seller which were paid for and shipped straight away, however when the package arrived it seemed remarkably short!?

Upon opening it, it turns out that I had been sent a USE Shockpost by mistake! (A family member helping with postage mixed up the labels etc...It happens...)

Comms with the seller were fine, they apologised profusely and offered to give me a partial refund for my trouble, then unwind the mix up and get my bars back and send them straight on...Cool!

I repackaged the post, sent it back on it's merry way and said there was no need for a partial refund, just please send the bars ASAP...This is where the urine started to boil...

THE BELL END WHO HAS RECEIVED THE BARS BY MISTAKE INSTEAD OF HIS SEATPOST HAS DECIDED THAT HE WILL NOW KEEP THEM....:mad::mad::mad:

So...I hope they snap on him whilst he is on a nice fast downhill section of trail whilst I go back to finding another set of bars!!!

I really dislike some people....🤬

Thank you for listening...Rant Over...🫠

You got a refund and an apology. That's a pretty good outcome.

Might want to reel in the bad kharma, it always bites back.

I still have not decided what feedback to leave for this seller.🤔
I mean what do you say?

If I say the wrong thing they'll neg me.😟

Anyway, look, I do sympathise. I really do.
Weren't those bars going SUPER cheap a few weeks ago on the use website?
I bought a couple of them (25.4 and 31.8 ) off the USE outlet site several weeks ago, think they were £15 each so might be worth having a look on there 👍

On the flip side of this, it's not really reasonable to expect a buyer who has received the wrong thing to go to great lengths to correct a sellers cock-up. I was once sent a bench by mistake that the seller tried to get me to take to a delivery depot miles away! I said they had a week of it blocking my hall, after which it would be in the garden to collect. Still there 7 years later.

Back