Anyone in Germany able to help with delivery?

grey-beard

Orange 🍊 Fan
I'm looking at some ebike cranks, which I can only find, the left one, in Germany, unfortunately, bike24 won't ship them to the UK. I don't know why, other than punishment for brexshit.
Is there a friendly retrobiker in Germany who I could have them sent to and then you send them on to me in the UK?
I'll contact the shop direct also just to get a straight answer.
But anyway, if anyone could help, that would be great.

Although not German, I do buy at bike24. I am surprised they don't ship to UK. I would be willing to help

Better to first get in touch with them. or try bike-components.de as an alternative

Thanks, I was surprised as I have bought things from Germany before. I have emailed them directly to find out why. I'll let you know, thanks so much for offering.

I've just had another look at there website, certain things won't ship to the UK, it makes no sense, unless they're coming from somewhere else?

Hi, I'm based in Germany and could offer to receive a parcel for you, add another shipping label and post it via DHL.
Ideally the shipping label should be created by yourself, because of address entry and also as certain information for the customs declaration which has to been added as well have to been created. Therefore it would be better if you could do this on your own and just send me the PDF for printing the shipping label.

Just, I'm from 26th onwards on vacation and not at home. So either before, if shipping time from bike24 allows, or after my vacation.

I've just had another look at there website, certain things won't ship to the UK, it makes no sense, unless they're coming from somewhere else?
I have no explanation, but I see that bike-components.de have the same issue. I hope they will be able to explain this? Bexit has been a bugger, I have completely abandoned UK websites. I used to order with CRC and sjs. It is a bit of a tradegy.

Back