I'm not a racist.....honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collection only is fine by me! Normally people leave with armfulls of stuff I'm only to glad to give them...Especially stuff its not worth posting...racks, mudguards, old frames, wheels.

People are too quick to call the race card I totally agree. But yesterdays comments from you totally deserved it. Massive assumptions with no grounds which you twisted to fit a race agenda.

How would you like to labelled something you aren’t based upon zero facts and a stereotype which 99% of the time isn’t true?

Ah, but wait a minute,
Cultures by definition are different from each other.
Each has their own sense of values and priorities.
They're not all the same.
It's not just food and music that is different you know.😉
That is an assumption that people have made somewhere, that "everyone is equal".
Well I'm sorry, but I believe that we're not "exactly equal".

If you think people magically "become British" as soon as they enter UK borders, think again. It doesn't work that way.
That's why some British towns are completely divided down the middle, segregated.

I don't care about yesterday's comments. I care about blatant and obvious censorship.🙂
There was no need for it.
If you can't even talk about something, how are you meant to solve problems?

Meanwhile, bike thief is still selling stolen kit.
(and no, they did not supply any serial numbers, why am I not surprised?)
It would have been nicer to see the forum get together and dob the bastard in, but probably that's not how it works in England (some surely think there are great deals to be had, never mind that it is nicked)

I didn't start that thread and I didn't start this one either.🤷‍♂️

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
In General

Because this isn't the forum for it, it should be known any of that get removed when flagged. Politics goes the same way usually.
It damaged the forum some years back too.

It is about bikes here, leave the other shite and opinions elsewhere, go see Twitter etc.
This isn't your site, it's here for people to talk about bike avoid the other crap..

Adult/Children/ability to debate doesn't matter, do it somewhere else.
Censorship, maybe but be uncensored somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back