Tidy-looking GT Xizang on ebay, original (XTR, RS Mag) - now sold

How do you know his age?

Are you assuming he’s had it since new as many high end bikes are sold used by bike shops.

My Nan bought me many expensive gift as she always said she’d rather me have a hobby and also spend her money now and see the joy it brings rather than be spent once she’s gone.

You should be really careful making lots of assumptions, and accusations without any evidence as one day maybe someone does it to you and I guarantee you that you will not like it.
That's abit woke don't you think seems as OP was clearly joking

Yes, it's quite possible his nan went to a bike shop, asked for the best mountain bike and was sold this. There have always been unscrupulous bikeshop owners as well as bike owners.

How do you know his age?

Are you assuming he’s had it since new as many high end bikes are sold used by bike shops.

My Nan bought me many expensive gift as she always said she’d rather me have a hobby and also spend her money now and see the joy it brings rather than be spent once she’s gone.

You should be really careful making lots of assumptions, and accusations without any evidence as one day maybe someone does it to you and I guarantee you that you will not like it.
Because he himself said "I've had it from new".
Funny how he doesn't look like he's anywhere near 40~50 years old, as you'd expect if he owned this bike from new.
If you want to pretend butter wouldn't melt in this boy's mouth, go right ahead.

Why lock it? It's just getting interesting.
Nobody is making sweeping generalisations about all young males, just this one chap.

Because he himself said "I've had it from new".
Funny how he doesn't look like he's ~50 years old, as you'd expect if he owned this bike from new.
If you want to pretend butter wouldn't melt in this boy's mouth, go right ahead.
My point is that maybe it was purchased in 1998 used but he thought it was new. Maybe he was 15 at the time and was told it was new.

How do you know his age ? I do hope you aren’t going to say his eBay profile picture.

Latest posts

Back