Tidy-looking GT Xizang on ebay, original (XTR, RS Mag) - now sold

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This was just listed on ebay, nothing to do with me:

Bad photos/description, I imagine the seller doesn't know quite way they have. Though neither do I - I'm not an expert but I'd have assumed Zaskar from the appearance? Certainly XTR crankset and shifters are visible, hard to make out the rest of the spec from the photos. If it all checks out, probably a good price?

[Edit - thread title updated]

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That doesn’t look aluminium to me (weren’t zaskars always aluminium?)

Only bike I can think of that looks like that is gt Xizang, though it doesn’t really look titanium but the spec matches.

Edit, no yep the dropouts look titanium. Someone buy this it will be the bargain of the year.

Ah, Xizang, that's what I was thinking of - I said I wasn't a GT expert... :confused: I thought it looked like something that could be a bit special, anyone on here get it?!

Can we just take a minute to appreciate that the most important thing the seller wanted to show us was the fact the grip was broken.

Anybody else want to lay bets that @d8mok got this?

Screenshot_20230822-215125.png

I was on a plane , checked eBay once I’d landed (whilst all the idiots stood up before doors are open) saw it tried to click it and it wouldn’t load. Tried again after passport and it was gone. Gutted.

Back