The One That Got Away...What Was Your's?...

Had the choice between a RM Ti Bolt and an Altitude. The Altitude is a great frame, but can't help wishing I had the Ti Bolt.
Would have sold it anyway by now, so not really important!

Best forget :evil:

My DBR Axis TT that my dad sold for £500! he thought he done well for me too :roll: :evil:

(still new frame on way now so it'll be recreated soon)

MadCowKev":zuhjvo1w said:
DBR Axis TT

drool.gif
One day... Well that or a Vit T2 anyway. Hmmm.

Both my bikes that were stolen.

Shogun Trail Breaker II, not very trick but it was upgraded to XT / DX mix, 231cd's, Ritchey Logic bits etc. Was 3 months off buying and Orange Prestige frame to hang it all off when the bike was stolen. :(

Dyna Tech Quantum, replaced the Shogun. Pinched off me, can I ever find another? :twisted:

I would love a Pace RC200F1 in the dark grey too.

Tom Teesdale 19 inch Kona Hot on US Ebay. With the fluted downtube.
Raced hard by a shop team. So a bit shabby but solid.

The "buy it now" price in dollars basically translated to "free".

Stupidly, I didn't click "Buy".
Left the office and went home.
Woke up about 2AM knowing I'd made a mistake.

brians spesky ultimate recently went waaay cheaper than expected.. but none immediatly come to mind as ones that got away tho.

Vit T - very very limited number will be available next year. Pricey though :shock:

That fleabay link to the pace - good but needs a Pace stem

What have I missed out on?

always really liked all of the 91ish oranges, maybe it was a time in your life type moment (teacher training in Leeds, out riding with MTB International editor who's name I forget, and the chaps at Stif when they had a shed rather than a swanky shop)

Really really liked the dark grey Pace 200f6, I have a thing about grey bikes. Mrs Radar says I have a thing about grey in general.... As S Club 7 put it I reached for the stars and got me an f8, just in time before they stopped making them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Still wonder if selling my 90 Marin Eldridge Grade (with Onza HOs, USE bars and seatpost, paul's fireballs etc etc) was the right thing to do... know where it is though!

Shiny things I have missed out on: a pair of mint paul's seat binder bolts a few months back (a red one aka Fireballs, and a blue one aka Blueballs). Went for silly silly money.

Back