the "i shouldnt of done this" bike - the yellow peril

nope. no klein stickers. wouldnt want to put them on the heap.
yeah, police were surprised i wasnt worse off when they came to see me at college to get details etc, the bloke is now playing a mickey mouse game, hes given me someone elses number, no way of contacting him, police will be checking cctv i assume and hopefully they get his reg. now i have no car and no bicycle. i have had to get a moped again :facepalm:

feetabix":rtg69o1v said:
At least you are ok.......don't lose sight of that......
dont worry i wont be... atleast im still walking etc. actually glad it was the bike that came worse off tbh
just want that t**t caught so he can atleast get a bollockin off the local rozzers. witness says he was on his phone before he hit me. he made no attempt to slow down or overtake me so he couldnt of been paying attention or he just didnt care, its not the bike im mad about its the fact he obviously didnt care and gave me a dodgy number to let him know what sort of damage was done to the bike after it was looked over and to sort out what was happening after that. just hope the police catch up with him and deal with him.

Yes, quite........we live amongst some very selfish people don't we?.......I think that's why I enjoy being here.......

i have a rear wheel you can have.......and not being a klein, that dropout can be sorted with a vice....hell, i even have yellow paint you can have......if you want!!!

thanks for offer, bike is staying dead. giving it to college to use for schools kids who come in to teach them how to undo and tighten bolts. and yes some of them dont know how to do that.

staying off bicycles for a while anyway, dont particularly need one, got the moped to get to and from college and work and dont have time for bikes. although i should probably crack on with the rsp

Very similair to a Raleigh Montage I had as an single speed.
Rode pretty nice so who cares how it looks, just ride the damn thing, might be the most value you'll ever get for a fiver. :D

Jamis Diablo":p3osmewa said:
Very similair to a Raleigh Montage I had as an single speed.
Rode pretty nice so who cares how it looks, just ride the damn thing, might be the most value you'll ever get for a fiver. :D
rode it to and from college 4 days a week and apart from swaping wheels with another bike to improve braking in the wet, I didn't do anything to It. probably would of carried on riding fine if I didn't get hit by that car lol no more commuting on a bicycle though :) I has new wheels :)

Back