The bike you SHOULD be riding......

This is where I went with a blank canvas (Marino).
Regarding geometry, it's basically a medium in front triangle (although reach is 20mm longer than my medium 2017 Orange, i have slight monkey arms) and a small in height (stubby legs), slack HA for the downs, steep SA for the ups, shorter than it looks rear.
Older standards, as i mostly went for those not found on new bikes these days (no boost, i.s. ), and minimal internal routing.
Retro nod ('94 Orange) with the graphics.
I've never had a bike fit so well.
20220713_150711.jpg

My retro bikes when I ride them (as opposed to in a photo for the internet) tend to get a wider riser bar and a shorter riser stem; flat bars and a zero rise stem hurt.

This is where I went with a blank canvas (Marino).
Regarding geometry, it's basically a medium in front triangle (although reach is 20mm longer than my medium 2017 Orange, i have slight monkey arms) and a small in height (stubby legs), slack HA for the downs, steep SA for the ups, shorter than it looks rear.
Older standards, as i mostly went for those not found on new bikes these days (no boost, i.s. ), and minimal internal routing.
Retro nod ('94 Orange) with the graphics.
I've never had a bike fit so well.
View attachment 644479

My retro bikes when I ride them (as opposed to in a photo for the internet) tend to get a wider riser bar and a shorter riser stem; flat bars and a zero rise stem hurt.
What have you done to my mother?

Latest posts

Back