Thatcher dead

tintin40":b4w0fs43 said:
llamedos":b4w0fs43 said:
I would rate her as one of the best PM we ever had so for the record I am glad she is not dead

Now this thread could very interesting. Love it when people disagree :D

She changed this country for the worst. And thanks to gutless politicians nothing much has changed

Gutless .......MT......hmmmmmm, need to give that more thought :twisted:

....but after after a few pints .........there's a matronly attraction isn't there? Best leader the country ever had etc, etc?
Tweed skirted, handbag loaded, haut coiffured, american crushin', pearl wearing, evil bendin', grocery packin', not for turnin', iron lady, twisted sister...

No - I suppose there isn't :roll:

But the Cabinet WERE vegetables :LOL:

Mr Panda":a2wsko39 said:
.....but after after a few pints .........there's a matronly attraction isn't there?

10 pinter in my book ;)

kaiser":275qtm4u said:
Mr Panda":275qtm4u said:
.....but after after a few pints .........there's a matronly attraction isn't there?

10 pinter in my book ;)

Or if your into Domination sex ;) See her in a leather corset, suspenders and whip :shock: :LOL:

tintin40":2jaxbqy7 said:
Or if your into Domination sex ;) See her in a leather corset, suspenders and whip :shock: :LOL:

Soooooo - what's dominating about that, you insignificant little man :twisted:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

tintin40":3qjghydw said:
llamedos":3qjghydw said:
I would rate her as one of the best PM we ever had so for the record I am glad she is not dead

Now this thread could very interesting. Love it when people disagree :D

She changed this country for the worst. And thanks to gutless politicians nothing much has changed

How did she change for the worst ?

Most people go one about the miners ... just imagine if the iron lady had given into the strikes !!

Her stance gave the unions a kick in the nut's they need !!

Our country is in a mess due to personal greed and unions

here here, cant stand those boody unions, "we dont get what we want we go on strike", they're rearing their ugly heads again under labour, cuz they pay labour, crush them again otherwise we will end up like france.

Everyone jumped onto the union bandwagon at work, cuz we could possibly all be loosing our jobs, but no one actually told me why i should join. so sod that, i aint respected in my job, i go elsewhere.

mattbrown":1gm8zs4m said:
here here, cant stand those boody unions, "we dont get what we want we go on strike", they're rearing their ugly heads again under labour, cuz they pay labour, crush them again otherwise we will end up like france.

Everyone jumped onto the union bandwagon at work, cuz we could possibly all be loosing our jobs, but no one actually told me why i should join. so sod that, i aint respected in my job, i go elsewhere.

^ Well, I suppose education boomed :LOL:

Politics:- history repeats itself and no lessons are learned.

Why worry about MT, when nobody has any rage about now. Apathy and acceptance are rife, ignorance is bliss.

(Im off to listen to my NOFX cd's)

ok ok, i ranted, but i think this sums up the current situation, and was said over 60 years ago, and still rings very true.

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

xizang":lmi8qi8m said:
zigzag":lmi8qi8m said:
Along with a few 1000 miners (amongst others) she shafted :evil:

and those bastards can burn in the pits of hell, I have no sympathy for them after they stole my car and wrecked it :x TOSSA'S
they screwed us and themselves so no pity for them or the thieving scum who supported them :x

Back