tablet advice please

Re:

the sd card thing really, also, in real terms because i have an iMac and a Macbook Pro and and iPhone i don't really "need" anything else so buying the inbetween (size) version seems pointless, in real terms, it's for basic internet browsing etc so the cheaper stuff will do that enough, also once i return i'll be back on the macbook etc.

The History Man":397n0ckw said:
I'm a fairy. My name is Nuff.
Anything you say, Mr Nuff...

Sadly, Sho'nuff is no longer with us, and not because Leroy "Bruce" Green laid the smackdown on him, but he is still the meanest, prettiest, baddest mofo low down around this town (despite losing his battle against the big C).

Attachments

• Mr_Nuff.jpg
    Mr_Nuff.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 626
Re:

got the tesco Hudl thing in the end, it seems ok to be fair, easy to set up, the touchscreen i find not as good as my iPhone but i guess it's just a case of getting used to it. seems ok though, so for £129 i'm happy that it'll do what i need for the next few months. only other thing is the weight, i spent the first evening i got it playing around with it and i noticed the weight, surprisingly lumpy.

really appreciate all the advice though :D

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":1j33bhn9 said:
got the tesco Hudl thing in the end, it seems ok to be fair, easy to set up, the touchscreen i find not as good as my iPhone but i guess it's just a case of getting used to it. seems ok though, so for £129 i'm happy that it'll do what i need for the next few months. only other thing is the weight, i spent the first evening i got it playing around with it and i noticed the weight, surprisingly lumpy.

really appreciate all the advice though :D
On the original Hudl, after the last software update, they included a utility to reset / improve the touchscreen performance - don't know whether it's included on the Hudl2, but on the original, it's in Settings -> Device -> Display - then Reset touch screen.

The Hudl2 is a bargain for it's price point, strong performance and capabilities.

I run a 64GB microsd in my Hudl, so I suspect there'll be no such problems in the Hudl2 - my kids have 32GB cards in their Hudl (I suspect Father Christmas may have a couple of Hudl2s for them...)

Re:

It lighter than the Air2 but at 130 quid some things have to be well cheaper than your phone. Quilaity of screen and digitizer I guess is one of them, but it's also larger so you'll need to move more. More of a big swipe than a nudge (at least that's what android device size seems like)

Hope it does the simple job you ask of it.

Back