Stupid question asked to me on well-known auction site

drystonepaul":37eugd6j said:
Unfortunately, for lots of people, breeding is much easier than using ebay.

Actually, stupid people tend to breed a lot more than intelligent ones. Pretty soon the movie "Idiocracy" will be a documentary instead of science fiction.

Raging_Bulls":3q2lyioj said:
Actually, stupid people tend to breed a lot more than intelligent ones. Pretty soon the movie "Idiocracy" will be a documentary instead of science fiction.

Odd, I had just started to DL that movie before I clicked on this thread.

Raging_Bulls":mjdo3skp said:
drystonepaul":mjdo3skp said:
Unfortunately, for lots of people, breeding is much easier than using ebay.

very scary thought, but unfortunatly also a very true one.

My wife's just put some itmes of clothing on and we have received this "question"...which I presume to be a question since it has no punctuation.

"size"

I appreciate people are in a hurry these days, but that's more curt than courteous.

Supratada":3hh25ww9 said:
My wife's just put some itmes of clothing on and we have received this "question"...which I presume to be a question since it has no punctuation.

"size"

I appreciate people are in a hurry these days, but that's more curt than courteous.
Are the sizes in the listing?
That sounds more like someone who gets angry when stuff is listed without important information.
I get like that with bike frames listed with no size, but I don't feel the need to police the internet asking people to add it.

NAILTRAIL96":ogerdxxm said:
Supratada":ogerdxxm said:

"size"

Are the sizes in the listing?
That sounds more like someone who gets angry when stuff is listed without important information.
I get like that with bike frames listed with no size, but I don't feel the need to police the internet asking people to add it.

Well, yes, I take your point. Its a single fencing glove and no size is listed. Mainly because there is no size given in the glove, but surely a more polite request wouldn't kill him.
Anyway, his question will remain unanswered. We're not that desparate to sell.

I do worry about the future sometimes. Should these people be allowed access to a PC?

My favourite eBay experience came about when some leg dragging moron left me negative feedback one Monday lunchtime. He was miffed that his rear mech had not arrived in that mornings post. The auction had only ended at 8:30 on the Sunday evening. Funnier still, he had only paid for it at 9am on the day he left the feedback.
I had a little rant about it on here and it turned out he was a Retrobike member. He hasn't been back since.

Dr S":3baincv0 said:
I do worry about the future sometimes. Should these people be allowed access to a PC?

My favourite eBay experience came about when some leg dragging moron left me negative feedback one Monday lunchtime. He was miffed that his rear mech had not arrived in that mornings post. The auction had only ended at 8:30 on the Sunday evening. Funnier still, he had only paid for it at 9am on the day he left the feedback.
I had a little rant about it on here and it turned out he was a Retrobike member. He hasn't been back since.

That'll teach for for adding teleportation as a postage option :LOL:

Back