Stupid question asked to me on well-known auction site

Dr S":3skknunh said:
I do worry about the future sometimes. Should these people be allowed access to a PC?

My favourite eBay experience came about when some leg dragging moron left me negative feedback one Monday lunchtime. He was miffed that his rear mech had not arrived in that mornings post. The auction had only ended at 8:30 on the Sunday evening. Funnier still, he had only paid for it at 9am on the day he left the feedback.
I had a little rant about it on here and it turned out he was a Retrobike member. He hasn't been back since.

That must have been a wind-up, right? Either that or he had a really bad Monday morning.

I had a chap in Germany frequently bid and win my stuff, then complain about the postage costs - despite that postage costs to Europe are clearly marked on the page.

Recently I had a parcel returned to me as he'd failed to collect it from his post office. I told him this, and he promptly opened a claim against me for non-delivery!

Refunded him and banned him from my auctions. Some people are dumber than a very dumb thing on the dumbest day of its life.

FMJ":2v9wiu9b said:
Raging_Bulls":2v9wiu9b said:
Actually, stupid people tend to breed a lot more than intelligent ones. Pretty soon the movie "Idiocracy" will be a documentary instead of science fiction.

Odd, I had just started to DL that movie before I clicked on this thread.

Its not the greatest of films but is in effect the nostradamus of films. Somethings not right!
Not sure.
I like money.

I love that film.

tintin40":2v9wiu9b said:
cyfa2809":2v9wiu9b said:
drystonepaul":2v9wiu9b said:
Unfortunately, for lots of people, breeding is much easier than using ebay.

This is hilarious! Cheers for that.

:LOL: And so true :roll:

Something meant in jest turns out to be true - sign of the times.

Drencrom":3ktay317 said:
Dr S":3ktay317 said:
I do worry about the future sometimes. Should these people be allowed access to a PC?

My favourite eBay experience came about when some leg dragging moron left me negative feedback one Monday lunchtime. He was miffed that his rear mech had not arrived in that mornings post. The auction had only ended at 8:30 on the Sunday evening. Funnier still, he had only paid for it at 9am on the day he left the feedback.
I had a little rant about it on here and it turned out he was a Retrobike member. He hasn't been back since.

That must have been a wind-up, right? Either that or he had a really bad Monday morning.

Was it garfield?

Some cranks took my fancy the other day, but the length wasn't given so I contacted the seller asking "How long are these cranks?"
The answer;
"1h something". :?

I ship lots of stuff to europe and some of it goes missing, some of it takes a long time to get there...so i have the policy of if someone complains i refund them, no questions asked.

I hate when i refund someone without faffing them about, then they still leave negative feedback or act like i just killed their kitten.

In fairness i refunded a guy about a week and a half ago...he then got back in touch to re-pay me yesterday because it had arrived, it restored some of my faith in humanity and ebay.

Back