Spring classics, 2016

I think they are hoping for great things from Kwiatkowski Mike. Hope Stannard can do well again this year

Re:

Having come to this "road cycling" business rather late in life I'm really hope to catch some of the spring classics, especially the cobbled one's!! Don't think many will make it to everyday tv though :(
Mick

90% of it is live on Eurosport, the rest is highlights. Quick ride in the morning, sofa for the rest of the day enjoying the racing. Should the weather stay akin to how it is now then there will be plenty of belgian toothpaste on show

Attachments

• BelgiumToothpaste_zps601d31e8.jpg
    BelgiumToothpaste_zps601d31e8.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 260
Re:

Yeh thought as much :(
Or maybe tinternet? got to be one of the cycling sites showing live streaming/highlights? ??
Mick

Re:

Kwiatkowski, wasn't he a Quick Stepper last year? Is Stybar going ok, he's a bit good on cobbles too!

Belgian Toothpaste! :LOL: Thought it was only me that uses that term.

Mick, you can come here mate if you want to see some racing ;)

Just seen forecast for next weekend, POSSIBLE SNOW! YIPPEE! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: White Belgian Toothpaste! :cool:

Mike

Good news, apparently Geraint Thomas is scheduled to compete in the Tour of Flanders and Liege Bastogne Liege ☺

John J":3g3b51n5 said:
Good news, apparently Geraint Thomas is scheduled to compete in the Tour of Flanders and Liege Bastogne Liege ☺

Paris - Nice & Milan San Remo as well accoring to media reports.

Kuurne Brussels Kuurne highlights on Eurosport 2, 8pm. Cavendish again perhaps?

Back