Karma Ant's 2023 New Years Day Giveaway - We have a winner - Synthiaks

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
May I wish everyone on the forum a very happy new year !

If you are up this early you either a) have young kids, b) you are a young kid c) You are unfortunately on the way to work …or d) you are still 'on one' from last night… respect to you if you fall into any one of those categories

Whilst we wait for everyone else, let’s start the year as we mean to go on with a bit of fun. I am proud to launch....

Ants 2023 ‘New Years Day… Giveaway!'

How does it work ?
Reply to this thread and you will get a non sequential number allocated to you. The winning number will be drawn randomly at the end of the competition. Absolutely anyone may enter, irrespective of who, what or where you are.
This time there will be 1 lucky winner. I not going to reveal the prize until the end but suffice to say those who have won my competitions in previous years were not disappointed.

The competition will close today, 1st January at 6:00pm (UK time) and the winner announced at 7:00pm (UK time).

Throughout the day be the first to answer correctly to any of a series of retro inspired questions that I will post up and receive another bonus number, increasing your chances of winning. There are also a few small spot prizes to be won along the way. :cool:

....simple enough?

Best of luck folks!

The T&Cs
The competition will be run and drawn on New Years day (UK) 2023. Only responses/answers given on New years day will count.
All names and numbers will be updated and shown at the end of the competition
Prizes will be sent at my cost by a means appropriate to their size and weight. Winners will need to send me their delivery details including a contact number via PM
Prizes can be kept, used, given away, thrown away, lost, or re-sold on the forum or ebay..I really don't care. You won it, do what you want with it.
Ant's decision on competition answers is final, even if they are wrong (likely!)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back