Karma Ant's 2023 New Years Day Giveaway - We have a winner - Synthiaks

Ok....its taken a while :oops: but finally fitted one on the S&G Muddy Fox (which is still being cleaned up!) to see if they will work, I like the dark tan against the black and rides well, bike was still on the orginal tyres so wanted something more ridable although I'm saving the old ones, they're not trash.
Never fitted a folding tyre before but it went on easily, I did the whole tyre removal/install with my hands, no tools....I always seem to pinch the inner tube when using tyre levers, so avoid where possible.

They are skinnier @ 1.95 v's 2.1 (I think) originals, but don't mind the slimmer feel....any thoughts? assume the white wax or whatever it is will wear off, I did scrub it a bit & some came away but its stubborn so can wear naturally.

Thanks again Ant, a super nice start to the year.

IMG_20230207_161559.jpg

IMG_20230207_161636.jpg

Usually if you heat the tyre with a hairdryer or heat gun (careful though) the white should disappear. ... looks good. Suits the bike

Usually if you heat the tyre with a hairdryer or heat gun (careful though) the white should disappear. ... looks good. Suits the bike

Ahhhh.....ok, I shall try that!

and thanks again for the tyres, i'll get to fit the other one today fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back