BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Price is for frame, fork and headset only. Other parts available by negotiation.

A beautifully fillet brazed/lugged British classic from Bristol. Measure 12.5” c-c on the seat tube, 15.75” centre to top. Actual top tube is 21.5” c-c, so effectively a little longer. 130mm rear spacing. U-brake rear, canti’s front.

I’ve owned this for several years and have never quite managed to complete it. Too many projects means a few have to go. It’s a wrench to part with this but needs must.
There’s plenty of surface rust which is, from a distance, hidden quite well by the metallic grey paint. Nothing more sinister than that though. The cable stop on the top tube, near the seat tube, is ever so slightly bent but it still does the job perfectly and isn’t particularly noticeable (see last pic). I’ve added replacement decals since owning it and have regreased the Shimano 105 headset.
Other parts pictured are available by negotiation. If the buyer doesn’t want them then I’ll probably list most of them separately, once the frameset is sold. I can post at buyers expense or can possibly deliver in person as my work takes me all over the south west, South Wales and from the M4 down to the south coast. Local collection is also an option.

£200 plus postage. Payment by Paypal family/friends or buyer covers the fees.

Re: 1988 Overbury's Pioneer framset

Very nice, too small unfortunatly, or fortunatly depending on how you look at it. Great price too :cool:

Re:

Wonderful! Would love this if I hadn’t just bought one! Good price and a really classy late 80s race bike.

Re: 1988 Overbury's Pioneer framset

Thanks for the comments chaps :)

Back