Sold Original and coveted Overbury's Pioneer 18.5" lilac/white fade

pwebb

Old School Hero
£310 paypal or cash, Location - North West , Manchester, collect in person or meet - could be persuaded to box/ship at buyer's cost.

Columbus Chromor , fillet brazed, mixed Deore DX and LX and XT

Very nicely presented/maintained, all original paintwork, and fully mechanically sound 1990's Pioneer with subtle upgrades to rims and groupset.
All new cables, chain, shifters ( can provide original Deore thumbies). fully serviced, 3x8 drivetrain with new freewheel. New headset, stem, bars, seat post and NOS saddle. (NOS Microshift twist grip shifters installed for crisp indexed 8 speed shifting and to replace thumb shifters that were showing their age)

No stuck seatpost or other horrors, perfect working condition, no rust, smooth bearings throughout. PM me for more details / history

I am only selling because I have a number of other Overbury's bikes which are ridden more often than this one.

DSC06246_cr.jpg DSC06245_cr.jpg DSC06247_cr.jpg DSC06250_cr.jpg DSC06261_cr.jpg DSC06262_cr.jpg frame size.jpg

seat tube 18 1/2 " C to C 47cm

Top Tube stem to seat post 22", 56cm

stand over height 29.5" , 76cm floor to cross bar

Last edited:
So tempting 🤔
What's the length of the headtube and is it a 1 inch or 1" 1/8th
Hi, the headtube is 130mm the Overburys original fork is 1" threaded and takes the less common 27.0 mm crown race ( versus 26.4) , I fitted a new 1" headset and stem recently. Fork options exist including Pace etc but they would have to have a 1" steerer tube. Thanks

fabulous colour! … a friend rides exact same size Pioneer so know in advance this is just a bit too compact for me … lots of fun to ride tho’ GLWS!

Back