Swap 1988 Jett Fillet Brazed ATB / MTB med

Ann87

Dirt Disciple
~1988 Jett, fillet brazed by Scott Jett in Chico California (as far as I know)

Size Med
21.5" top tube c-c actual
18" seat tube c-t

Not a light bike, the tubing seems to be substantial. It rides very well in my opinion, very well mannered, ideal for leisurely "touring" or light dirt path riding. M730 group in ok/functional shape. The stem is not original, as you can see, and the front cable setup is provisional. If you want to keep the stem you can cut the housing and fix the cable silliness. Also it currently has a 7 speed cassette on it, which I've been using with the shifters set to friction.

The paint is nice in person, with a lustrous metallic or pearlescent look in the blue/silvery parts. There are some scratches, scrapes etc, some of which have been nailpolished over with similar metallic blue.

Trade for an interesting old titanium ATB/MTB, medium, same size or tt length as much as 22.5" depending. Quirky, with character. Examples:
-Fuji/Sumitomo,
-TITAN Half Trac
Or for steel bikes, something old and fillet brazed. Examples:
- '88 Mongoose Tomac Signature,
- IBOC team
Looking for rideable, with no cracks or serious frame misalignment. Open to negotiation on complete bike or frame only, exact condition etc. I'm in the US so shipping overseas will get expensive very quickly. Please keep this in mind!
$900 USD plus shipping sale. Not my preferred option but the forum rules say in big red letter that all posts must include a price so...

Attachments

• jett1.jpg
    jett1.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 71
  • jett11.jpg
    jett11.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 70
  • jett10.jpg
    jett10.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 42
  • jett9.jpg
    jett9.jpg