Small 1982 Ritchey fillet brazed custom road bike - locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: Wow what a beautiful frame. I am sooooo glad it's too small, as otherwise I would have to sell a kidney or something.

I guess in the meantime I shall just have to suffer and make do with my mediocre off the shelf piece of crap Colnago Master .... eh Mel ..... :roll: ;) :LOL:

A lesser man could be offended by such comments but fortunately only being a quasi-connoisseur affords me the emotional protection that comes with ignorance ;)

Best of luck with the sale, for what it's worth I think the price is more than fair for such a rare and beautiful frame. I've never seen another one for sale. I hope that someone on here buys it as i'd love to see it built up :cool:

[/2p]
Dave.

Much as a last word contest brightens my day I've locked split the discussion away from the sales post and locked it.

D▲NDY":3syouquk said:
Ffs, my passing comment at the fact I wasn't expecting it to cost $800 sans postage has ruffled the feathers the fishwives summat rotten.

Wind your necks in fellers. Nothing to see here, apart from a very nice frame that's a little pricier than I was expecting at first glance...

Curious and unfortunate turn of phrase. Suggest you might wish to read the classified rules and guidance and wind your own neck in somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back