School Boy Error

it is very nice
and back in my care again ,think trev felt guilty
its not as good as i think you imagine but it is nice
forgot how nice

Fluro - I had the powdercoating done by a firm in Redditch. I had the frame, forks, stem and handlebars coated and cost £60, but they stripped, bunged up threads and coated for that.
I had the brightest orange they had but was told that the fluorescent paint is not recommended as it fades.

PM the number of the firm in Redditch please. Im about 15 minutes from there, although itll still take me about a week to find them as my mind always goes blank when I get to Redditch. I only ever seem to remember the way out. :roll: Sad really as its a very important town in British history. Enfield, British Small Arms and all that.

Do you mean that fluro powder coat fades or fluro paint in general?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A noble effort

A valiant, brave and noble effort, you've earned your RB stripes with this for sure

I looked at the full pic of the bike and did a bit of a Gordon Ramsay: F%@# ME!

I know you want a proper UK built Saracen, there are plenty of them that are still alive, but suffering horrific abuse which you can save!

Here's an example F&F:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Retro-Saracen-Eig ... 1c1aac36c0

Definitely UK built! But keep looking around you'll get a complete bike for £30 - £50 that'll be a decent start point and you won't to throw it all away!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back