Road Riders

kaiser":2gw88xo8 said:
zut alors, that should be as light as **** and stiff as........well we'll no go there. Lets just say it will be pink and purple and stiff :twisted: Hang on to your fillings :D

Be even lighter when it gets turned into a fixie with a MC1 bar and stem on it :LOL:

Dr S":21vstpmk said:
kaiser":21vstpmk said:
zut alors, that should be as light as **** and stiff as........well we'll no go there. Lets just say it will be pink and purple and stiff :twisted: Hang on to your fillings :D

Be even lighter when it gets turned into a fixie with a MC1 bar and stem on it :LOL:

How are you gonna fixie it?

Just goin to build up the wheel with a track hub and bin the brakes and gears. How else would I do it yer bawbag :roll:

Fixie...........you're now in a very dark place- no hope for you I'm afaid- bye fella :(

btw nice bike and enjoy the run on sat.

Dr S":3845ddri said:
Just goin to build up the wheel with a track hub and bin the brakes and gears. How else would I do it yer bawbag :roll:

How will you tension the chain?

Cheaper option is ghost gear, only tensioner method other than track/horizontal dropouts and eccentric hubs/BB's that works with fixie.

Sheldon Brown can explain it.

The power of Si's skinny hipster jeans and messenger bag will COMPEL the chain to the correct tension!

Latest posts

Back