Riding position/braking reach and comfort with drop bars on a Raleigh clubman help

Thanks
I’ll be on the lookout for one of these - this link says 50mm one available
I’ll see if I can find this cheaper.
Pretty good price Nitto stuff is expensive but lovely.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks
I’ll be on the lookout for one of these - this link says 50mm one available
I’ll see if I can find this cheaper.
That is a better price than I could find 6 months ago.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Think it was mentioned, but there is a cheaper vintage SR stem.
s-l1600.jpg

Make sure the 25.4mm clamp stem is indeed for road, and not flat bars, otherwise you most likely won't be able to get the stem around the hooks.

Think it was mentioned, but there is a cheaper vintage SR stem.
s-l1600.jpg

Make sure the 25.4mm clamp stem is indeed for road, and not flat bars, otherwise you most likely won't be able to get the stem around the hooks.
That is the one I have, not as shiny and missing all the hardware...

Latest posts

Back