For Sale PRICE DROP Raleigh Panasonic FULL CAMPAGNOLO

Thejackal1971

Dirt Disciple
Good afternoon one and all

I was looking for £350.00 for it. OPEN TO OFFERS

I am a long term member on here, but have been inactive for a long time.

I am looking to sell my 80's Raleigh Panasonic bike with Campagnolo everything. The frame and forks themselves are a large size, and only the very basic steel version. However, this is the bile I would have had as a teenager in the 80's. It was always my dream back then to have this bike with Campagnolo equipment. Later in life, I got the opportunity to buy a frame and forks which I did, then set about building the bike of my teen dreams.
It has period correct Camapgnolo everything - hubs, brakes, seat post, front and rear derailleurs, headset, bottom bracket. Lots of the parts were bought on here. No expense was spared and it was/ is a beautiful thing. I seriously shudder to think about how much I probably spent on it.
I'm looking at shifting the whole bike on, as I have neither the time nor the inclination to part it out.
Ideally, the purchaser would be someone who could collect it (Wakefield, West Yorkshire) and either give it the love and attention it needs and deserves, OR to part it out/ use the parts.
Thanks in advance, and any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• Bike detail 1.jpg
    Bike detail 1.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 51
  • Bike detail 2.jpg
    Bike detail 2.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Bike detail 3.jpg
    Bike detail 3.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Bike detail 4.jpg
    Bike detail 4.jpg