Ridgeback 701lx to 703dx

Re:

The finished article looks fantastic! :cool:

Appreciate the effort you've put in there to get a quality build. Reading through the thread and link and seeing it was pulled out of a skip/ was going to be thrown away makes a quality result like that even more satisfying! ( my old Orange elite build was a skip rescue )

Massive soft spot for the 703DX/ 704XT freewheel era Ridgebacks - an itch I'd like to scratch one day!

Your build looks spot on! - :cool: :cool:

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":213k8zhx said:
The finished article looks fantastic! :cool:

That's because it is ;) and way to go Clive to a very well turned out Ridgeback :cool: which i hope to see one day in the metal mate .

Thanks for the feedback guys I'll be taking it out on the Ravenscar run this weekend after all its to be ridden not just looked at :D

I hope you get to see it soon too Ian. I also hope you've been able to get some riding in mate.

That looks really nice. Lots of time for Ridgebacks, another brand that doesn't get enough attention but owners always praise as a good steer.

Carl.

kingbling":2xgchasg said:
Thanks for the feedback guys I'll be taking it out on the Ravenscar run this weekend after all its to be ridden not just looked at :D

I hope you get to see it soon too Ian. I also hope you've been able to get some riding in mate.

Wish i could see it this weekend Clive but not possible atm due to a lack of transport plus i've unfortunately had either the weather against me or been decorating so far this year so no bike ride just yet this year and atm the wife and i are nursing sore mouths due to our visit to the dentist on Thursday :shock: :LOL: but fingers crossed i'll get out for a quick ride on Sunday ;) ..

:facepalm: I'm not photo genic am I :oops:

Thanks Drcarlos
well the ride wasn't too bad have a headset which needs tightening but no dramas

chrisv40":39df9q00 said:
Great to see this lovely bike in the flesh today!

cheers Chris took a bit of cleaning today to get it back to pre-ride condition :LOL: it's off to the powdercoaters for a photo shoot tomorrow :D

kingbling":1culzo44 said:
chrisv40":1culzo44 said:
Took a bit of cleaning today to get it back to pre-ride condition :LOL: it's off to the powdercoaters for a photo shoot tomorrow :D

Looking forward to seeing some more pictures of this one!

Make sure you get some good side on shots against a neutral background in readiness for the BOTM entry. It will certainly get my vote!

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Back