Retro Mobiles

To tell you the truth I am a little bit gutted...Cost me 15 quid and it is nice and all bu I spotted a nokia 8850 on ebay buy it now for thirty quid when I had already bought the 8210. I always fancied an 8850
nokia8850.jpg

i have a modded 5110/5130 that i use on tmobile on occasion, but cant find it at the mo :x
i used to run a 8210, again modded, that was a good fone but a pain in the arse to use with gloves on, no good on the bike. i think iv still got it but no idea where.

losidan":uw88b7ke said:
To tell you the truth I am a little bit gutted...Cost me 15 quid and it is nice and all bu I spotted a nokia 8850 on ebay buy it now for thirty quid when I had already bought the 8210. I always fancied an 8850
nokia8850.jpg

Dont grumble... Thats a lovely phone of which I wish I still had ;)

losidan":3e9dexkn said:
Ok, it's not quite the del trotter yuppie brick phone but I just got an old nokia 8210 today. cant believe it is 10 years since this was the latest phone out :shock:

Ok it doesnt take pics, do all the other flash stuff but they are still quite nice really...
Nokia_8210.jpg

Wait a minute, there are 8210s that still have working screens? :shock:

Geoff":iam5bfdc said:
losidan":iam5bfdc said:
Ok, it's not quite the del trotter yuppie brick phone but I just got an old nokia 8210 today. cant believe it is 10 years since this was the latest phone out :shock:

Ok it doesnt take pics, do all the other flash stuff but they are still quite nice really...
Nokia_8210.jpg

:D
I'd completely forgotten that the screens used to go mad on them..still cool though

losidan":127gtsly said:
Geoff":127gtsly said:
losidan":127gtsly said:

Ok it doesnt take pics, do all the other flash stuff but they are still quite nice really..

:D
I'd completely forgotten that the screens used to go mad on them..still cool though

Yep... had 3 of them 2 had screen issues... one just went mad and displayed all kinds of dots.. it was like a screen saver that filled the screen... or it scrolled sideways (sort of) now when I think of it it's funny but back then... rather annoying...

Still a nice looking phone though.
Had a 8310 also but not for a long time, replaced it not long after for a 6310.

For some reason I still like the looks of the Ericsson T39... don't ask me why but
Ericsson_T39.jpg

I still have a T28 or 29... somewhere...

Have to say that the modern phones are pretty much rubbish.
I have a N73 and it's just Shite, it's time for me to pick a new one... but no clue what to choose...

Haha great thread!! My mobile packed up recently and I couldn't be arsed to replace it so brought out my trusty old 8210! Hadn't been on in years and sure enough it switched on fine and work perfectly. I won't be replacing it as it does all I need of it now.

Even if I get slagged at work for it :roll: :LOL:

Back