RBotM JULY 2018 - Open Month - Nominations Now Open !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

Sand_Dune":3e4grimw said:
allenh":3e4grimw said:
Jamiedyer":3e4grimw said:
Did you paint this yourself?

Jamie

I did yes it's all my own work.

A paint it yourself IS something I'd like to see an article / step by step build (paint) thread on.
Next time you paint one......give us the detail step by step with photos.
I'd be VERY interested in it.

can we have some close ups of the paint work and the detailing please.... (probably in reader's bikes).
<EDIT> In fact can we have a "close up of everything" photo shoot of the bicycle in reader's bikes....I really do like.

Many thanks

Sand_Dune

Yes I should be able to do that. I've got a couple of frames in the queue to paint that I've done no prep work on yet, so provided the weather holds up and I can convince our lass to do the camera duty it'll be fine.

allenh":3mulj3w6 said:
Yes I should be able to do that. I've got a couple of frames in the queue to paint that I've done no prep work on yet, so provided the weather holds up and I can convince our lass to do the camera duty it'll be fine.

Our Lass? Is tha from Yorkshire lad? I thought you were a strawberry picker? (Gentleman from Kent) :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing a paint thread, really need to do one myself one day....

PeachyPM":3h5cl3xd said:
allenh":3h5cl3xd said:

Our Lass? Is tha from Yorkshire lad? I thought you were a strawberry picker? (Gentleman from Kent) :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing a paint thread, really need to do one myself one day....

No I was born a man of Kent not a Kentish Gentleman (all to do with which side of the river Medway you're born on). It's just something I picked up from years of working in heavy industry in t'North in my youth, and it's a mickey take for the wife who couldn't be more southern if she tried (she thinks you need a passport to travel north of the Watford gap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back