Raleigh SBDU Team Panasonic 531 PRO

Re:

Love it! very nice build, especially the Time titan mags. where did you manage to turn those up? if you don't mind me asking.......

...............oh, and get up pics of your other bike.......especially if its carbon fibre and was made in frame ;)

Re: Re:

mAdam":uptmd0lq said:
Love it! very nice build, especially the Time titan mags. where did you manage to turn those up? if you don't mind me asking.......

...............oh, and get up pics of your other bike.......especially if its carbon fibre and was made in frame ;)

I think that the old lad means "France", Mike . . .

:facepalm:

:LOL:

The Time pedals are back in the box as they are NOS. I've a more scabby pair i will be using when i sort adapters and bearings out for them. In the meantime a pair of Shimano's will do the job.

Cheers for the comments and big thanks to Craig for pointing (shoving haha!) me in the right direction for parts and helping with the build.

Oh yes the other one is carbon and made in France. The sun has just popped out for the first time in days so i'm away out...might grab a photo or 2.

A quick Tvt teaser photo...

Will start a new thread on this bike soon. More on the Raleigh in the next couple of weeks.

Re:

:D Looking forward to more from both your bikes especially the TVT very '88 Delgado. You do realise that you are setting yourself up for the possibility of someone complaining about how short your front brake cable is though? :roll:

Cheers would enjoy it more if there was some sun here. Maybe there will be a trip organised soon for somewhere hot like... Majorca

As for the front brake cable it's probably been like that for over 20 years so it's good enough for me :cool:

Back