Raleigh SBDU Team Panasonic 531 PRO

They did 3... "531 Pro" (fully painted) like the frame on this topic, then "531 Pro Super" part chrome and "531 Pro Super" full chrome. I've got a part chrome 531 Pro Super

Attachments

• SBDU SB7219 531 Pro.jpg
    SBDU SB7219 531 Pro.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 742
Re:

Thanks for posting the link to that spectacular chrome 531 Pro!! :D

I don't remember the frame in the above photo - was that a European edition?
I notice that it has the French fork blade 531 Pro badges . ..

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":1k5bfmio said:
Thanks for posting the link to that spectacular chrome 531 Pro!! :D

I don't remember the frame in the above photo - was that a European edition?
I notice that it has the French fork blade 531 Pro badges . ..

Not sure that there was ever a 'European' edition of an SBDU. It is a std SBDU 531 Pro Super part chrome in Red. The 531 Pro/Pro Super was available in any colour SBDU offered, not just the Panasonic which was the current Team colour. The French decals are a bit of a rarity. There is at least one other SBDU frame I've seen with a French decal - I've not found any explanation for them. It is an original frame in original condition but came out of SBDU with those decals for some reason.

It took a lot longer than i hoped but here is my finished Raleigh. Ok it needs a few final touches and fine tuning but i thought i'd post up some photos anyway.

While building this another old bike came up for sale which i had to have. It's on a par with this if not better so i'll get some photos of it up soon.

Re:

Superb attention to detail, Young Skywalker - well done that man - it looks awesome!!!! :D

Now let's have some photos of that other steed of your's . .

:cool:

Back