Raleigh ex team dynatech

Modemtb

Dirt Disciple
So I’ve dug my old team bike out of storage, replaced a few parts, with a few more to sort out, I’ve been out and about on it a bit this year and it still rides great.
it’s an ex team bike, used by Barrie Clarke ’92-’93 and came into my ownership late ‘93. Saw Adrian Timmis’s rebuild from some years back so thought I’d share mine. I also own an ex Caroline alexander bike in the same matching team colourways With trimmnel forks. 15173A21-275C-4E9B-8C81-23113A8C9247.jpeg F3E020A1-6A15-455B-B929-F2E4A13D47E4.jpeg

Awesome. I'm a fan already. Looking forward to reading more about your bikes. I'd love to see photos of Caroline's bike.

Would be a dream to get hold of one of the ex team bikes.

Last edited:
Awesome. I'm a fan already. Looking forward to reading more about your bikes. I'd love to see photos of Caroline's bike.

Would be a dream to get hold of one of the ex team bikes.
this Is the CA bike, it’s in a commuter setup at the mo, hence the guards and skinny slicks, although tbh it’s not been used in quite some time

Attachments

• 3039CE0E-2052-4111-ADF9-E8A12C267FD1.jpeg
    3039CE0E-2052-4111-ADF9-E8A12C267FD1.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 38
(I'm going to stick my neck out and say it...)

If the time ever comes for you to part with either of them I'd like to be considered.

I've 5 Dyna-Techs, but nothing with this pedigree.

Fantastic pieces of kit. Fair play to you for hanging on to them for so long

Those Trimnell forks, no use for them on my build but Daayum..
Lovely piece of kit, also what's next months botm.
Tribute..? I sense a competitor.

damn-friday.gif

Wow! Seeing one ex-team bike in good condition is unusual let alone two. Lovely to see them having survived and looking very original.

There is a dynatech group on facebook and there is going to be a first meet up near Nottingham in a couple of weeks time if that is of interest to you.

Out of interest how did you come to acquire them?

Back