Park Tools TS2.2 wheel truing jig. little use. BOXED £150!!!

bamjonut7

Old School Hero
PRICE DROPPED BY £10 TO £150... YES AM VERY SKINT AND IN NEED OF NICOTINE AND FOOD! In that order...

As the title suggests your reading about the current latest model of the well rated park tools wheel building jig which I have hardly used since first owning it. had a few months of use then it just wasn't needed for a while and now I am skint and looking to sell something that I won't miss having as soon as I have shipped it and as much as I do like this bit of kit that I learnt how to build bike wheels with I may not need to use it for weeks or months even so won't be gutted about selling at a loss.

It's exactly as is from the day it arrived from chain reaction cycles and I still have original box/shipping carton so will be like new for you as well. (box is a seriously stiff cardboard design and protects it well)

I imagine the receipts also still going to be inside the box too since that's what I always do with anything major when I store the packaging in the loft.

Will ship via parcelforce48 all inclusive for £150 paypal gift or standard. up to you but please have the transfer set to give me the ability to print the shipping label directly from your transaction as it costs considerably less to print parcelforce48 labels this way. (about £9 now for pf48 up to 30kg, or well over £25 if taken to post office manually)

Attachments

• IMG_0292.JPG
    IMG_0292.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 737
  • IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 737
  • IMG_0293.JPG
    IMG_0293.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 737
Back