truing / lacing a bike wheel advice

in which case have you used to same cross over pattern, as I think you might have accidently changed from 3 cross to 2 cross (easy to do).

if they are done up "tight" and yet all floppy it seems like you have the wrong spokes. I say this because floppy and tight don't make sense. :)

pictures or better yet a video speak a thousand words.
I'm always floppy and she's tight

Haha you guys and yes I'll get a pic in a bit. Didn't want to look too stupid although we are all learning doing something to begin with

Haha you guys and yes I'll get a pic in a bit. Didn't want to look too stupid although we are all learning doing something to begin with
Nothing stupid about learning a new skill. Any fucker that laughs needs a swift kicking. We all start somewhere. I'll show a piccy of my first wheel I ever built at some point (I still have it in the loft).

Nothing stupid about learning a new skill. Any fucker that laughs needs a swift kicking. We all start somewhere. I'll show a piccy of my first wheel I ever built at some point (I still have it in the loft).
You hated the picture so much you stashed it in the loft?

Must have been real depraved.

I do all my wheels in bulk.

fit400_pasta-rotelle.jpg

Ok well all the nipples are lose, even though the spoke thread is tight (the thread is done up on the nipple)
probably something really simple but here's some pics

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 11
  • wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 10
  • wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 10
Back