Overbury's Pioneer - restoration

Re:

After a busy few weeks I am making some progress at last got the new decals Today From DNFIVE

I could not resist a little bling and had one set made with a gold shadow. also got a spare set made all black.

all the parts are now back from the nickle plates and anodisers socan start bolting it all together :D

Attachments

• pioneer.JPG
    pioneer.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 468
Re:

Sounds like we need some more pics :)

Re:

Hows the finish holding up? Can you see any signs of the steel starting to corrode underneath the powder yet?
I have a few spots starting to go a bit mottled on my bike, which I love!
It's like it ageing :D

Re: Re:

Malcmck":1a8zjjl1 said:
After a busy few weeks I am making some progress at last got the new decals Today From DNFIVE

I could not resist a little bling and had one set made with a gold shadow. also got a spare set made all black.

all the parts are now back from the nickle plates and anodisers socan start bolting it all together :D

It has been almost 24h since this quoted post, I hope you have finished it and pics are coming soon!

makster":bmvx47jc said:
Hows the finish holding up? Can you see any signs of the steel starting to corrode underneath the powder yet?

yes its just starting to go, but i love it as well like magic happening in front of your eyes
Malc

Malcmck":1m4d9vs5 said:
makster":1m4d9vs5 said:

yes its just starting to go, but i love it as well like magic happening in front of your eyes
Malc

:D

I'm starting to see fingerprints coming though on mine! There's a mix of mine plus those of the people who blasted/coated it.
I'm hoping to be spending some time on the Downland Cycles stand at Bespoked this year, with my bike, and I've asked if I can take my Overburys e-stay down there to show off too

Latest posts

Back