OVERBURY'S E-STAY

the other one is out there somewhere ! :(
trouble is, if its not somewhere dry the dreaded red stuff will wreck it ! that's the trouble with steel frames :roll:
I was wondering if that woman had decided to keep or sell the purple one? I'm not interested in buying it as I cant afford a divorce ! :LOL: but it would be good to find out as its a little piece of Bristolian history !

I was only thinking about that pruple one last week! Found the pics I took of it on my phone.
I honestly expected it to have surfaced on here by now.

Strange that isn't it ?
perhaps its being repaired properly and "ridlerd" up !
might increase the price somewhat an give Carl a stroke ! :D

That would be a shame if that is the case ! unless the lady in question wants to keep it for herself to use as a “bike” especially if it has some sentimental meaning.
Is it a “riddler” bike ? does anyone know how many e-stay frames the elusive Mr Powell made ?
I hope that BFG’s frame does surface and he has the option to get it back, probably shouldn’t have said Overbury’s only made two tho ……. They are both probably in some ones shed being called an old mountain bike ! :facepalm:

NeilM":1zx42p2y said:
Bryncrug72":1zx42p2y said:
being called an old mountain bike ! :facepalm:

Isn't that what they are?

That's what my wife says to me !
do I regard them as old mountain bikes ? no I hide in the dark corner of my garage muttering "my pppprrreeccioussss" :twisted:

Bryncrug72":10dm2cy4 said:
NeilM":10dm2cy4 said:
Bryncrug72":10dm2cy4 said:
being called an old mountain bike ! :facepalm:

Isn't that what they are?

do I regard them as old mountain bikes ? no I hide in the dark corner of my garage muttering "my pppprrreeccioussss" :twisted:

You and several other forum members I suspect. :mrgreen:

do I regard them as old mountain bikes ? no I hide in the dark corner of my garage muttering "my pppprrreeccioussss" :twisted:[/quote]

You and several other forum members I suspect. :mrgreen:[/quote]

And of course ... you would not be one of them ! ;)

Bryncrug72":1l0da580 said:
And of course ... you would not be one of them ! ;)

Nope, mine are built for riding, falling off, riding, getting covered in crap, riding, having fun on, riding and riding.

I don't have a single factory spec correct bike in my garage. :mrgreen:

Back