Orange Clockwork , Finished and ridden... Pics pg 4...

Looking pretty sexy there fella! ;)

Got one just like that in my garage.. boy this makes me want to start building it! :twisted: Still need to find a few parts yet though.. like yours it's also getting a pretty special build! :)

Any chance of some less teasy, full bike shots..??? Just to wet my apetite even more.. :shock:

Yea ok hows this one.. :)

PICT1801-1.jpg

Love it! :D .. and the other half..??

Mine is the same colour as that.. but my planned build, although just as trick as yours is going to be completely different! ;)

Just had an idea, prob would never happen, but.. how cool would it be to get all the clockworks on here together.. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yea be good a clockwork gathering .. :)

ok here's a full on shot, however there are a few bits to trim and tidy up.. :)

Man I just love those bikes in that colour!!! :shock:

I was starting to wonder about the authenticity of my planned build being so tricked but seeing that has given me faith again! :cool: Thanks!

I don't suppose you have any ideas who to look to to get that paint re-created? I'm guessing yours is original with the chips. Mine is that colour but it is pretty battered and could do with a new coat but I want to (have to) stick with the original scheme!

Not sure on 100% but think it was Bob Jackson cycles who did the original paint on behalf of Orange bitd.. and I think he sprayed the re-issue's too ?

I am actually going to try and get some touch up for the chips.. :) just to try and preserve the frame a little.. :)

Ok cool I'll check up with them! :cool: Actually I might start a thread in the chat, someone on here is bound to know.. ;)

And back to the clockwork meet up.. I reckon we should get on that in the summer.. (or at least give it a month so I can get mine built :LOL: )

Be nice to see yours chap,, I cant imagine how many variants there must be of the 'original' clockwork :shock: , be great seeing a fleet of them all side by side.. :) :cool:

Yea I know what you mean.. it would be worth it just for the awesome photo opportunity! :shock:

Oh you'll see mine soon enough! :cool: I might start getting some teaser pics of the parts collection so far and any mods I make to the frame to tidy her up a bit.. ;) ..it's going to be a 'full suss' Clockwork.. damn it.. that's it I've said too much.. ;) :LOL:

Back