My job may kill me...

HI,

I really do not say this often but 'I feel for you'. I can see you are stuck and i have no solution at all. Maybe you driver will have a heart attack etc or break a leg (not as severe) and leave you in peace. As i said, I would have to leave. I have cleaned toilets too - but they do not scare me as much as bad driving. I am not being flippant - that is the truth. I would leave before i jumped out of a moving van in fright. Not too much scares me, i am a big boy!!! Bad driving is an exception, i cannot cope with it at all.

I hope something sorts itself out for you.

Richard

Fair enough, maybe 'fight the good fight' will be more appropriate then and keep at it.

You seem like a savvy enough guy to me so maybe a change of tactics will suit the situation. I can't recommend anything in particular but, getting into his head somehow, if he is that thick, he will believe anything, such as the police can detect a speeding vehicle by how the sausages are laid out in the police station staff restaurant and, swear words can leave the vehicle via the radio aerial and travel direct to the nearest traffic T5.

I'm sure you will sort it.

The police love having lots of intelligence about law breaking - give them the heads up, let them know what he's driving, where and when, they'll do the rest.

You will be doing the right thing, he is endangering you and by the sound of it, lots of other people. You might even get his job.

rosstheboss":3ddbdlxk said:
The police love having lots of intelligence about law breaking - give them the heads up, let them know what he's driving, where and when, they'll do the rest.

You will be doing the right thing, he is endangering you and by the sound of it, lots of other people. You might even get his job.
The police won't do much, unless I give them my details, which alas, the company would put two plus two together and come a knockin' at my door; which I don't want.

No turkey or presents for Xmas this year, but at least I can still walk, which I don't think he will be doing soon, what with his p!ss poor driving etc.

suburbanreuben":3ddbdlxk said:
What was the last straw?
Nearly running out of road whilst he was t!tting around on his phone at 50mph behind the wheel. :facepalm:

Well walk away happy that you did the right thing for your safety. Unfortunately Sod's law us that someone else may end up the victim of his recklessness.

Back