GT I-drive pivot bushings

Ren Rawbor

Fat Chance Fan
Our lad has built himself up a Trek Fuel EX9 so now he's got another full bouncer it's time his I-Drive comp gets some love. The back end has always been quite tight/excess stiction so we've pulled the main bearings out to clean/repack, and since it was still tighter than my wallet with that removed I've stripped the pivot out with a view to cleaning/lubing that up too but on inspection the swingarm bushes are pretty well chewed up (looks like sand/dust has got in there and made a paste) although the frame bushings still seem fine.

Just wondering if anyone knows a source for the bushes before I go and kill off the buttery-smooth XCR2000 he got the other day for parts (it's tatty but the swingarm was much smoother & the pivot pin wasn't half as jammed so I'm assuming the bushes in that are decent but would much rather get new than bastardise this frame)

Cheers in hope more than expectation lol

Well bugger me, I did a quick ebay search but my brain is evidently on strike as never thought to google it! Thanks for prodding the "wake the fk up" button, appreciated muchly

Back