My abense, trading issues and im back

Thanks guys your surport has been amazing

My mate is being an ass when i say i want to put it on youtube.

Lifes very very valuable. My insurance has paid out for the value of the bike. I bought my self a road bike and rest has gone into a pot for the family

Pete":2nji4y4o said:
I'm out of plaster now and started walking freely. Have been told to take it easy but nah not me. Im pushing my self weekly.

Ive been swimming, gym, fast walk, i've even had a go on a bike.

Docs really shocked but happy with my progress

They love to tell you to fester when it's not always for the best ;)

If I'd done as I was told 'in recovery' they reckon I'd have about a third of the range of movement in my arm that I have..

Glad it's all looking up for you matey..... :cool:

Hey lads,

I'm back, fitter than ever, richer than i was and dam happy.

I'm in the gym and beating lift weight before it all happend.

I got my road bike, i kicked ass at my 1st dualathon and came 2nd. Was a simple 5k run, 10k ride, 5k run.

I then went on to swim, the missies taught me as i was pretty crap.

We found out we were having a baby at start of decemeber.

Crimbo day was crap, family and stuff

We lost the baby new years eve and latter we split but i see my soon daily, she takes him to school i pick him up, alternat weekends as well. We get on still but shes set on her mind.

I put an out for a partner, someone to train with. No reply.

Got pulled into a speed daiting night and it was a laugh but the barmaid was more fun, turns out shes a PT and does tris.

So hey ho im +1 again, the g/f is into it, into me, pts me.

I did my 1st tri on the weekend and came 5th. I was so happy.

So all in all i've done okay.

Near death (well pretty much death) to total loss, regain, new blood, to absolut loss, gained my son fully, an understanding, won some races, pushing my self more than ever possible, found a new partner.

My advice, darkest moments are there for you to say sod it im going for it and going to have it.

Top top news Pete,

Read your story the first and second time round, and so glad to hear things are getting better and better

good on you mate

Max

It's been proper toilet and heartach beyond all but life somehow has to go on.

Only downer is my car has died so need to make some funds to get a new one as this thing has gone past fixing it.

Glad you injuries have healed and youre getting out and about. :cool:

do we get to see the vid[if available and you can bear watching it ]?

:oops: :LOL:

Back