My abense, trading issues and im back

Pete,

Sorry to hear about the accident. The road to recovery will seem frustratingly slow for you. Any brain injury puts a lot of difficulties in the way of recovery. You say you have a house full of friends, helping, to look after you, and that you don't know what to do....

Let them help, roll with it, it will be frustrating, but you will need a lot of help. That said, don't be afraid to ask for some space, and time, to be on your own, and to reflect without interference, you need this just as much.

As a carer, i have worked with some brain injury sufferers, and i know that a) it can seem a long and frustrating journey, and b) you can do it.
Some things might change forever, and you have to accept that this may be the case. Sorry to say that, but it is better to be realistic at the start,

If you need to vent...vent here.We will understand, and hopefully be able to comfort, or advise.

Head up mate, you're here to tell the tale, and thats what matters.... :LOL:

Get well soon,

Dave

It's only a short one as I'm exhuasted but thank you guys for surporting me!

Doc says im improving loads daily and the issues are basic and the norm.

I shall properly read your comments soon in depth for now im gonna rest

Pete mate my heart goes out to yeah, Im a biker as well as
a Retrobiker and I know whats its like when you have a off.
We didnt do any trading but we sure had a few chats on here
before and after you split, you take care and get well soon.

Regards RobMac

bloody hell pete i had no idea about your crash just though you where were away :shock: :shock: get better soon mate at least your alive and getting better daily a couple of people i know who crashed bad cant say the same constant care or worse i hope the plaster dosn't itch to much either :roll: silly point i know but was my biggest bug bear if i break anything how do you itch arhhh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

well get better soon and never be afraid to get back on the horse and if you still love you missus to ask her out on a date again i missed my chance with the girl i loved and god was i wrong for not pursuing it i wish i had another chance

all the best ck

get well soon, and like mentioned share anything you want on here, were all grown up guys with plenty of life experience to help out with.

its like an agony uncle thing on RB at times :LOL:

i have been through some bad times over the years and it helps to chat with friends and even strangers who will help.

Sounds like a tough run. Thanks for letting us know. Hope things turn round for you soon.

Just some more best wishes, I'm another biker and I've known friends with similar injuries, it is the worst. Sounds like you have a top bunch of people around you though and like people have said ahead of me, venting your inevitable frustrations on here (where you won't offend you're nearest & dearest) is always an option!

Latest posts

Back