Mountain biking vs. road biking - physiological differences etc.

Indeed. The wheel circumference post tells us to measure the diameter of the wheel and then double it to get, guess what? The diameter of the wheel. 🤦‍♂️A case of 'artificial unintelligence' (despite the stock photo of a human face). Looks like it's been cobbled together from a guide that suggests measuring the diameter and another that suggests measuring the radius.

On a serious note, spam like this could have nasty consequences, and not just by leading the unwary to download keyloggers, rootkits, and the like. There have already been cases of CNET using AI to generate news stories, and some of the financial advice given was incorrect, despite it (supposedly) being checked by humans. If similar misinformation is generated regarding safety-critical features of bikes, cars, etc., eventually there will be accidents.

physiology not psychology.

Sports science degree me thinks.
Nobody can be bothered to answer the question on physiology, people are getting more of a kick out of slating road biking, but I bet most haven't done it hard core
The concensus is road riding is boring, roadies are dicks

The concensus is road riding is boring, roadies are dicks
Seems about right. I've met me. 🤣 (Is a jokes)

Those in the UK live in one of the most diverse and amazing landscapes in the world and yet see only a small fraction of it from the window of their magic motion box. I can not fathom how rolling through a country of such rapidly changing scenery could ever be seen as boring, but I guess it's because moving yourself any real distance under your own steam is hardwork.

I get that it isn't short rapid seconds of excitement that a modern mind craves, but boring it is not.

I shall remain with 1 foot in both camps and enjoy it.

Meanwhile, back to the OP which is a AI thing:

iu

Back