Mountain biking vs. road biking - physiological differences etc.

What a terrible day ! Whilst riding at 15-18 mph on a muddy gravel track for two miles i thought you cannot do this without a "Gravel bike !". Then as i reached for my down tube shifter i thought that without electronic gearing and just a cloth cap on a wrong move could be fatal.But what worried me the most was ................ do i have the right Physiology for this . :rolleyes:
DSC00326.JPG

I wonder if the OP was AI or human.

Never really know these days, they are getting quite life like, even able to discuss answers.

This time I feel they were human, a student. Common on other sport forums too, usually doing the sports psychology diplomas, couple of friends have done it in the past and used forums the same way.

Never really know these days, they are getting quite life like, even able to discuss answers.

This time I feel they were human, a student. Common on other sport forums too, usually doing the sports psychology diplomas, couple of friends have done it in the past and used forums the same way.
Daft question to start with.

I think the question was originally asked by a human but I'm not sure that it was this time. It's a duplicate of the opening post here: https://www.mtbr.com/threads/mountain-biking-vs-road-biking-physiological-differences-etc.971083/.

Back