MOTOR CHAT

Re:

kaiser":2y6b1ej9 said:
I did that, how many are dormant? Got a list?
2 x Buells
2 x B12
2 x GSX11
1 x GS1000
1 x 650 Bonny
1 x GSX750ES
And a few GSXR 11/750s
Also the ingredients for VW 1.6 trike
Plus 3 big block NOS Harley engines
:oops: Still not as many as the MTB's I've got though.

Re:

Its a 64 or a 63 its the last of the 6V ones. As a matter of fact I just found a NOS mk3 Boyer Bransden Electronic Ignition kit for the Bonny today.

Re:

Are the b12's big bandits? Always thought that the Buells were really cool bikes. That is a damn fine list to pick from.

Re:

1200s Mk1 I think, I'm not that keen on the straight lined Bandit frames. Ive got some serious goodies for a B12 :twisted:
At the moment I'm leaning towards a pimped up B12 or my S1 White Lightning Buell.

Re: Re:

RobMac":q4rts0q1 said:
kaiser":q4rts0q1 said:
I did that, how many are dormant? Got a list?
2 x Buells
2 x B12
2 x GSX11
1 x GS1000
1 x 650 Bonny
1 x GSX750ES
And a few GSXR 11/750s
Also the ingredients for VW 1.6 trike
Plus 3 big block NOS Harley engines
:oops: Still not as many as the MTB's I've got though.

That's some haul! Have you got a hidden cold war bunker under the house?

I was reading the other day about a chap called Duncan Pittaway who built a vintage special with 4 of those Harley engines geared together on something resembling a French Bedstead. It seems to me that you are most of the way there and the Doune Hillclimb is on your doorstep...!

Re:

:LOL:
From memory I cant be sure but, the smallest engine is 1550, then 1750 and (1900 or 2.4 if you stroke it) those figures probably wont be correct but they wont be that far off. Their all twin cam motors, injected I think but I wanted to run them with carbs. All Screaming Eagle engines (Screeching Buggies) or is the 1550 standard Harley :roll:

Back